Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 month ago

What are these?

Attachment image

3 Answers

  • 1 month ago

    The top one is a tension screw adjuster, the middle one is a rivet, and the bottom one is a split pin (sometimes called a cotter pin)

  • 1 month ago

    hard to say for sure,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    The bottom thingy looks like a 'key' for winding toothpaste tubes. Not sure, tho.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.