Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 2 months ago

Are air signs the cold bad as ses of the zodiac?

No one can beat us! No one can stand up to us! Air signs rule, even fire signs can't compete...👿😛💨 We 💨 water away...we manipulate them! We 💨 fire flames out! We cause earth 💨 to make dust storms! Hahahahahahaha

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Best answer

With out fire you can survive several days, without water you can survive for 1 or 2 days, without land you can survive in water but Without air you will survive for 20 seconds. Air is important among all.

Source(s): Libra here
    • ana banana2 months agoReport

I'm water AND air bitches!!! Who else cuspies?!?? Lol sometimes I want to die.

• 2 months ago

The BADDEST and the SMARTEST

We rule intelligence and communication and powerful personalities we speak our minds with confidence. We make things happen while the others sit in the background and take our lead

• Maybachs2 months agoReport

Ignore the run on sentence it was too late to edit

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Astrology, horoscopes, Tarot, etcetera – they’re just for fun. They don't really work.

The date of someone's birth or pieces of cardboard cannot possibly affect their personality.

That would be ridiculous.

• 2 months ago

You call yourself a bad *** because you are online and you can think you are something you just Stop.

Scorpio a water sign and is the hardest sign to fool so don't say you can manipulate water sign.

And Scorpio are the badass and So are the other sign

SCORPIO: represent Scorpion, Owl, Grey Lizards, Serpent, Snake, Wolves, Butterflies, Dove, EAGLE, PHONEIX

Every Zodiac sign is bad *** it is a person in the Zodiac sign that is not.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I feel good with water signs. They are kind in my view. I like fellow Aquarius and Gemini... most Capricorn Virgo and Sagittarius.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I don't know about all that...haha

Source(s): Air
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

There is pride before a fall. You may think you are winning now. Unfortunately for you that will be short lived. One of these days karma can and will catch up with you. It’s not if it’s when. You will get it in due season and can’t nothing you do stop it. You will see. Evil people like you never win in the end.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.