Is 2,500/$3,000 aud enough for a 1 week holiday in Bangkok/Pattaya Thailand?? ?

• Huh?

That's about 52000-62000 baht, more than enough for a week as long as you are not planning on having a high-class, live-in hooker for a week - that would probably cost getting on for 6000Baht/AU$300 a day.

Way more than enough unless you're planning on paying prostitutes. Food is relatively cheap.

Yes, it is more than enough if it does not include airfare. Just don't let people know you have that much when you are there. There are some very clever people who will try to rip you off. Including the ladies of the evening. Keep it locked up and if you bring a girl to your room don't lay your wallet, watch, phone out when it is out of sight. Also not often but it does happen they will put knock out drugs in a drink and your fall asleep and they will rip you off and leave. Also, make sure the girl show her ID card to the front desk at the place you are staying. Not only the girls but guys too. Everyone thing every lkforeign is rich.

• Tic-Tac-Toe

I don't need you to advise me. Tell it to them not me. Are you someone here who like to let everyone know that you know more than anyone else here. I hope not. Because I hate that type of person.