Why my earbuds don't work?

I purchased these in tkmaxx and they worked fine when I was using them at first. 

I paired them on bluetooth to my phone and I could use them fine. However a day after they would show up as two different devices and wouldn't connect together. When I connected one to my phone it would connect just fine but as soon as I tried to connect the other one it would disconnect the first one and then start playing. Both of them work and the AirPods say they're both connected but on my bluetooth they can only be connected one at a time. I didn't change their settings either. It's only been two days. 

• 4 days ago

Best wireless earbuds from https://www.axloie.com

Because you bought them at tkmaxx.

• stan l

So you bought some cheap crap at tj maxx. Now it doesn't work. Whould'a thunk it? One generally gets what one pays for.

• Lv 7

Try disconnecting / forgetting them. Then try readding it. If it doesn't work, then it is probably a piece of junk. You could contact the company or return them.

• Bob

those aren't airpods, you got jipped.

We don't know. You've only had them 2 days take them back for a refund or exchange.