What is a good graphics card that I could use on this PSU? Is it good?

Also is this a 400w psu? i want to buy this graphics card:

Sapphire AMD Radeon HD 7750 or AMD Radeon HD 6570 is the psu good enough or any of those?

Questionable PSU, but anyway, I wouldn't bother with cards that old unless someone was giving you one for free. A GeForce 1030 GT would be faster than either the 7750 or 6570 and consume less power. A RX 550 or RX 560 would work and be much faster, as would a GTX 1050.

My new GTX 1650 from Gigabyte with two fans (longer card) runs on 350W or higher PSU. Was only $160 on sale. Much more modern than those antique Radeons you were looking at.

I tried a pair of new 7750 cards long ago. Did not get either one to run a pair of digital monitors--only one digital and one analog out of 4 ports. Ridiculous. I tried the maker's help, they did not know anything,

Yeahhhhhhhh............. both of those cards will work with a 400w power supply. Although I can't say if the quality of this 400w power supply you have is any good.

I vaguely remember the 7750 which wasn't a common card. The HD 7770 was something that was a lot more common back in 2012.

The 7750 is not too far from being twice as fast as the 6570. However the 7750 is only capable of playing older games, not anything recent. The 7750 might be capable of playing a few newer games at resolutions below 1280x720. Cards like the RX 560 or 460, GTX 750ti, or even the GT 1030 would be better cards than the 7750.

It might be better to seek out a better PSU and look at a used RX 570 or RX 470.

Compare them, at Tom's Hardware.

Intel has the best graphic cards, don’t worry about any of that Nvidia or Ryzen trash. Intel FTW

• Primoz1 month agoReport

do you think any of those 2 graphics cards will be okay on this psu ? cuz its some japanese **** psu XD

a better picture