Is there anyone that could read my birth chart?

I was born on November 30 th 1989 at 8:29 AM in Manhasset NY

Favorite Answer

I spent a few hours on this.

You have a great need for other people to like and admire you. You have a tendency to be critical of yourself. You have a great deal of unused capacity which you have not turned to your advantage. While you have some personality weaknesses, you are generally able to compensate for them.

Disciplined and self-controlled outside, you tend to be worrisome and insecure inside. At times you have serious doubts as to whether you have made the right decision or done the right thing. You prefer a certain amount of change and variety and become dissatisfied when hemmed in by restrictions and limitations.

You pride yourself as an independent thinker and do not accept others’ statements without satisfactory proof. You have found it unwise to be too frank in revealing yourself to others. At times you are extroverted, affable, sociable, while at other times you are introverted, wary, reserved. Some of your aspirations tend to be pretty unrealistic. Security is one of your major goals in life.

No problem. I’ve been doing this for years. Yours is a bit odd, and I don’t want to alarm you, but it says your closest friend will leave you, by fire and flame before the end of the week. I could be wrong, but I asked my friend who’s better at this than me and they said I got it right.