Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender & Women's Studies · 2 months ago

Women : Do you agree with this map?

The red area is highly sexist where women are sex object, private property of their husbands and live in a state of suppression.

The blue area denotes those areas where women live comparatively better than the women of "red" region.

Attachment image

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Best answer

F*ck you! You used my map

• wobafetty
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

Then when you go west many women are entitled mental cases.

• 2 months ago

Trust me when I say that if you moved here to Russia, you would have equally no success finding puzzy as you did in whatever western country you are in.

Source(s): nothing
  • 2 months ago

Yup, a map that show where a welfare system is non-existence.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I would also include Sweden in the red area

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Bill
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

What's the normal about feminist society exactly? It's an ancient ideology that has never worked anywhere it has ever been tried. There is nothing normal about the idea that men and women are equals or anything about it that actually works to the advantage of society as a whole. It's just naive stupidity by women that keep trying to push it no matter how many times it fails.

The red area is also not exactly free of feminist influence either, but I suppose these days it is less so than it was in the past.

• 2 months ago

Hello Mr white knight, I'm the black knight. People will remember me for caring less than you.

;)

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

wow you put this together yourself, such amazing skills you have how about you bend over now so i can ram you hard from behind

• Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

If you ram me, I will slit your throat and dump your body in the sewage.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.