Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 weeks ago

Do you drink tap water or only bottled and distilled?

I hate tap water sooo mach if I win a lottery I will make it so even my toilet water is purified.

Tap water all the way ! If it's good for drinking, don't waste plastic and money !

I rarely drink water.

In Sydney australia tap water is cleaner than Bottled water

Sometimes I literally put my face up to the sink and just drink the water from there

I drink both kinds

Bottled.

I wish I could drink the tap water here, but even with a filter it's just terrible.

I love the tap in Iceland and Scandinavia. If I could bring home gallons of it whenever I visit I would.

• P

Filtered tap water

• Bee V2

I love the tap water at my house. Its clean, clear, and has no smell or taste.

I drink tap water because it is pure where I live.

• Frank

I usually have excellent tap water where I am. In one location the municipality goes a little overboard with the chlorine in the sterilization process, so I use a Brita filter pitcher. I never buy bottled water...distilled doesn’t taste too good.