Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

How would you react if suddenly half the people who are sick, blind and deaf get healed?

How would the world respond?

• Best answer

It will prove Nidaba is real

I WOULD DO WHAT I DO ANYWAY PRAISE GOD

• Tony B

I'm not aure that there are many people who are “sick, blind and deaf” ao maybe half of them wouldn't really be that noticeable.

However, I'd obviously be very pleased for them. I only wish it could happen.

Its your story.

Be creative!

Don't hold back!

God is so loving he made me with a low IQ, no talent, shít personality, ugly/average looks, poor parents. No way to get ahead. Yet my cousin Is above average looking, talented, rich parents, smart, good grades, amazing life even though she’s a disgusting bully. I’ve done fück all yet continue to suffer and she isn’t even fücking religious in any way.

Great....Trump and his mad-dog cronies finally managed to repeal affordable health care and now only the richest half can afford it. Thanks GOP

Eye roll

• *&*1 month agoReport

Oh look. We have a MAGA hatted, Trump forever nincompoop slinking out of its sewer to sling its daily ration of Trump poop before dashing back undercover with its fellow NeoNazi racists and Putin ***-lickers. Eye roll

Many here would say how unfair and terrible God is because he didn't heal everyone. Besides Jesus and his Apostles healed 100's of not 1000's with his miracles that was witnessed by the miltitudes and yet the vast majority of people rejected him. Jesus said that his path was narrow and most would follow the wide road to destruction.

• Huh?

I am sure that if we had a profound medical breakthrough that might be possible. I would be happy that modern science has once again achieved a world changing discovery.

I wouldn't be surprised that with the discovery of antibiotics a significant number of sick people were saved from a deadly illness, I don't know if that would be half or not, but certainly a large percentage.

I would want to know why - and I would definitely want to know why only half.

• Nancy

Well, that would be pretty miraculous, so I imagine the world would respond with a huge upswing in religiosity, of course everyone arguing about exactly whose god was responsible for the miracle, along with why it happened and what exactly it means.