Still don't know what to talk about with young lady I am into?

I’m supposed to be visiting another state to go see this young lady that I’ve been talking about. I’ve been told not to go there and act like an idiot without having something interesting to say. Well I’ve been talking to this young lady for a while and can’t seem to get past the superficial talk. I ask her interests/hobbies, about her family (how many brothers and sisters she has, what her parents do, and pretty much how was it growing up), why she chose her profession, and if she is into sports. I feel like I haven’t gotten much from her and struggling to get her to talk or it could be me, because with some of the girls I’ve spoken to, this happens. There have been a few where things went smoother and they actually talked quite a bit and gave me points, where I can ask more questions. With her it seems like I’m pulling questions out of the air and most times repeating questions. I know why am I going to visit her, well I mentioned the thought, because I was going to visit my friends and threw out the idea of while I’m there to meet somewhere close to her. She said why not come to her and visit her, so I chose to do that instead. Now I’m afraid I’m going to go up there and bomb and not gonna have anything to say. I’m might end up meeting her family and nervous of what to do, and what to say. I don’t know what else to talk about with her without repeating and getting the same few word respons that doesn’t give me much else to go with. I need some help and advice.

If you don't have anything to talk about, which it sounds like you might. Then just talk about how much youre into her. That way you never run out of things to talk about lol

I could just list a huge list of questions to ask her, but that won't help you.

The reality of the situation is, if you struggle to have a conversation with her then why are you into her? It sounds like the only possible reason you would like her is that you think she is attractive, in which case, that is not a good basis for a relationship.

Be yourself with her, and if conversation keeps drying up then that may be a sign that you are just not right for eachother