Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificThailand · 2 months ago

My boyfriend is going to Thailand with his family?

My boyfriend is traveling to Thailand with his family for 1 month. Should I be worried he's going to cheat? 

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

Its not cheating when its a bar girl or similar.

• 1 month ago

If you have to ask , maybe you need a new boyfriend ?

• 2 months ago

Why would you be worried that he's going to cheat? In a good, stable relationship there shouldn't be any worries or doubts as you should be able to trust one another too. As with anywhere, if he's looking for a bit of "fun" and wants to cheat then he will, Thailand is no exception but may end up being easier for him to do so there.

• 2 months ago

As far as I concerned, Thailand is totally different from our imagination. Before my first trip there, I kept thinking like you but when I went there I found that it doesn't match my imagination. You can have a lot of fun there and also enjoy the nature and environment. And one of the best points about it is its simple and kind people. So, do not worry about cheating, if he wants, he can cheat you everywhere not especially in Thailand. Keep calm and let him enjoy his travel, my friend.

• Tic-Tac-Toe
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

This is the place I live.  I been here or coming here for 40 years.  It not as it used to be.  But I don't need that anymore.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I suppose it depends on how strong your relationship is?

• Huh?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Probably not, if he's going with his family. It also depends where in Thailand he's going and how old he is.

Danger spots: Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket.

Relatively safe: anywhere in the Isaan (north-east Thailand).

• 2 months ago

...do you have reason to be?

• audrey
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes. But there's nothing you can do about it. Just keep your fingers crossed you got one of the few good guys.

• 2 months ago

Yes he's gonna sleep with his family.

• 2 months ago

Joes barbecue foot massage

• God2 months agoReport

It’s cuz I’m god ima fast as speed cachow 🚗

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.