Tarah asked in TravelAsia PacificThailand · 1 month ago

Transportation from Khao Sok to Phuket international airport.?

Hey everyone, I’m going to Thailand for the first time and am just going to be in the Khao Sok area for a day I want to do a lake tour that day and towards the end of the day I need to be taken back to Phuket cause I have a flight out at 4:10am that very next morning.. so it doesn’t leave much time to get from point A to point B. My question is are there any transportation methods at night time here and what would be the best option for me? Also how much you believe it would cost. I am determined to see Khao Sok national park so I’m doing everything I can to include this in my itinerary. Thank you!

Favorite Answer

There is a public bus that goes past and picks up every half hour but will probably take about 4 to 5 hours and will take you to Phuket Town where you will then have to get an airport bus or taxi back to the airport. There are taxis that hang about on the road leading down from the highway to the NP entrance and some tour shops there that offer taxi services. Alternatively, try Boss at Cheap than Hotel Taxis in Khao Lak who may be willing to do the transfer - cheaper_khaolak@ymail.com  cost would be between 2,000 to 2,500 baht.  Bus around 400 to 500 baht.

Source(s): Live in Thailand