Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyTattoos · 1 month ago

What exactly is it about tattoos that people find appealing?

Nothing. A very expensive luxury with no intrinsic value and zero return on investment. Also, from further away than 2 feet, it just looks dirty, unwashed and sickening.

Peace.

• Bob3 weeks agoReport

It does look like dirt all over someone's body. it's disgusting looking. All the tattoos actually look alike. AWFUL!!!!!!

How many people have so many opinions. It's like with clothes, someone gets tattoos, someone doesn't. What exactly attracts to tattoos, each will give a different answer. (those who do not like it, they will until the last say that it is disgusting).

I would not put tattoos all over my body, but I do like tattoos. I do not know why I like them, as they add no value and are just something else to do. But I like them. I would get five. Not large though.

Have no idea I don't get it either 

i find nothing appealing about tats

rat

a

tat

tat

tat

• kelvin

why is it that people like you think we need too give you a reason as too why we got them

• Bob3 weeks agoReport

We learned the difference between to & too in 2nd grade. What happened to you not to learn this. Maybe it's all the tattoo ink you have on your body. Yuck.

• edward

I get tattoos for a reason. When i was 17 i broke my foot, i wanted to remember which foot it was so i got a tattoo on the ankle of the foot i broke, i also wear an anklet on that foot 100% of the time since i was 18. Tattoos don’t hurt much and most of them have a meaning, they’re not just for kicks

• David

They are attention seekers and gloat on the fact that they are being noticed.

• Karen1 month agoReport

LMFAO why are you so bitter though? 

• Dze

makes um look dirty and a sure score ...

Good question. I think they look horrible, I don't get why so many get them & put them all over their bodies.