Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyTattoos · 1 month ago

What exactly is it about tattoos that people find appealing?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Best answer

Nothing. A very expensive luxury with no intrinsic value and zero return on investment. Also, from further away than 2 feet, it just looks dirty, unwashed and sickening.

Peace.

• Bob3 weeks agoReport

It does look like dirt all over someone's body. it's disgusting looking. All the tattoos actually look alike. AWFUL!!!!!!

• 1 month ago

How many people have so many opinions. It's like with clothes, someone gets tattoos, someone doesn't. What exactly attracts to tattoos, each will give a different answer. (those who do not like it, they will until the last say that it is disgusting).

• 1 month ago

I would not put tattoos all over my body, but I do like tattoos. I do not know why I like them, as they add no value and are just something else to do. But I like them. I would get five. Not large though.

• 1 month ago

Have no idea I don't get it either 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

i find nothing appealing about tats

rat

a

tat

tat

tat

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

why is it that people like you think we need too give you a reason as too why we got them

• Bob3 weeks agoReport

We learned the difference between to & too in 2nd grade. What happened to you not to learn this. Maybe it's all the tattoo ink you have on your body. Yuck.

• edward
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I get tattoos for a reason. When i was 17 i broke my foot, i wanted to remember which foot it was so i got a tattoo on the ankle of the foot i broke, i also wear an anklet on that foot 100% of the time since i was 18. Tattoos don’t hurt much and most of them have a meaning, they’re not just for kicks

• David
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

They are attention seekers and gloat on the fact that they are being noticed.

• Karen1 month agoReport

LMFAO why are you so bitter though? 

• Dze
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

makes um look dirty and a sure score ...

• 1 month ago

Good question. I think they look horrible, I don't get why so many get them & put them all over their bodies.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.