Adam asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 week ago

Why can women hit men but men can't hit women? ?

It's more socially acceptable to smack a man for doing something wrong like cheating. But in the same situation a man hits a woman it's more serious and horrible?

I know noone should be hitting anyone and I haven't done this by the way. I am just studying sociology and want to know others thoughts? 

• 6 days ago

A Woman MUST discipline her man to keep him in line.  It is perfectly natural and acceptable. 

• 6 days ago

Because men tend to be larger and stronger.

• DKG
      4 days agoReport

You get to choose not to initiate violence if you feel a fight you will probably lose is something you want to avoid. You don't get to prohibit response.

7 days ago

Because women only want equality when it works in there favour. 

• 1 week ago

That’s double standard 

• 1 week ago

I dont know the answer you can google it

• Jase1 week agoReport

Cause when a woman hits me it tickles and I get turned on

If I hit yo momma I'll break her neck and she'd end up 6 feet under. Very few women can hurt a real man to where I got a boo boo big enough that I had to cry about it 

1 week ago

I thought it was illegal for anybody to get hurt.

1 week ago

You have to ask the cucks that run our society my friend. :)

• 1 week ago

In most states that have domestic violence laws women can be arrested and are charged as well!

• sirjester099
      1 week agoReport

Not here it isn't. I personally know three women who have been arrested for domestic violence

• 1 week ago

Sure. Women get away with all sorts of anti-social acts and generally cruel behavior that men would not be able to. They are routinely given custody of children in family court, for instance, even after they hook up with the new replacement husband who abuses their kids, while they look the other way because replacement hubby #4 is paying the bills. And if the biological father tries to do anything about it, ex-wife and replacement hubby #4 will team up and make sure that dad gets arrested for trying to protect his child. This is something I know a little bit about. This country is fvcked, generally speaking...

• 1 week ago

Because women are viewed by certain people in society and many times by the court system as fragile and infallible. No one would ever believe that sweet little innocent Sue could fly off the handle and punch Sam in the face during an argument. In my opinion, the only time either gender should be hitting the other is during self-defense; it is NOT acceptable to just smack someone simply because you're upset.