Best current premier League player? And why? ?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I think Raheem Stirling is playing really well at the moment. However, Jamie Vardy and Harry Kane are as well but on form I think I would give it to Raheem.

It's just that ability he has to almost glide past players when he feels like it.

Defensively I think Virgil Van Dijk is virtually untouchable.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Kane - that man scores whenever he wants to

But Salah and Aguero have also been very good this season. 

• 1 month ago

sadio mane, most complete and constant player so far this season, liverpool would be lost without him. i can't wait for the africa cup of nations lol

• 1 month ago

It has to be a player from the current League Leaders , us ( Liverpool ) and it has to be one of these three:

1. Sadio Mane

2. Roberto Firmino

3. Virgil Van Dijk

Anybody who doesn't have these three in the top 5 current best performers in EPL are BRAINLESS ^_^

oh and 8 point LEAD reclaimed again haha

Leicester City, Chelsea and Man City now which of these three will try to 'chase us down' till may ?

• August
      Lv 5
      4 weeks agoReport

I'll ask them to blow you some kisses then 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

The best 30 players in the league are:

Jamie Vardy (Leicester)

Idrissa Gueye (Everton) ...

Ruben Neves (Wolves) ...

David Luiz (Chelsea) ...

Jan Vertonghen (Spurs) ...

Roberto Firmino (Liverpool) Credit: GETTY IMAGES. ...

Ilkay Gundogan (Manchester City) Credit: GETTY IMAGES. ...

Paul Pogba (Manchester United) Credit: GETTY IMAGES. ...

• August
      Lv 5
      4 weeks agoReport

david luiz was poor at Chelsea too 

• August
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Mr Vardy of Leicester bcos he is scoring for fun these days  

• 1 month ago

Mo Salah, stats speak for themselves he's been the best since he signed for Liverpool. 

• August
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

is salah going to represent the Egyptians in the swimming section- top class diver

• 1 month ago

James Maddison from Leicester

• Ethan1 month agoReport

He's good but he isn't the best 

• 1 month ago

Tammy Abraham he has taken his form from last season in the championship with villa into the premier league and champions league with chelsea.

• @SFC Martin,, dude did you notice a erm alteration with the topic "titles" yesterday,  i won't say i saw them changed to  but i can tell you i was vexxed,  to let you know in advance, if it does change to what it was   permanantly... my azz is as good as out of here  ..for keeps..

• VVD.....the reasons why are obvious,   he has proved to be the single missing link,  to allow Liverpool, to be very serious contenders for the title...and he's also up for the ballon d'or.....something which defenders almost never win..

Handegg FORNEVER     FOOTBALL Forever!

YNWA

• Ethan1 month agoReport

No envy I was half joking, you need a better cb partner for vvd tho. Vvd plus another top CB would potentially be the best CB pairing in the prem ever. You need a vidic and Ferdinand type pairing and if you dare deny they were class I'll track you down and slap you silly.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.