Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceOther - Education · 1 month ago

If God exists where is the evidence?

165 Answers

Relevance
  • jimmy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Best answer

There is no factual evidence that any gods exist. All religions are based on faith, and faith is the belief in something that can't or hasn't been proven as fact.

• rustbucket
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

You have to know what evidence is that proves there is a God. You are the one that wants evidence and yet you don't know what it is that would prove it.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

It depends on what "god" you're talking about. There can be thousands of "gods" and all are described to have different characteristics, capabilities, behaviors, emotions, etc.. The god of the bible for example claims to be the god of all gods, and some say the only god. The only fact is that the god of the bible is a character described in a book written by man through their own opinions and imaginations. If you accept that opinions and imaginations do not constitute as fact, then there is no evidence that the god of the bible exists. However, this is not to say that the foundation of our DNA library was not created; it is obviously so complex that a Creator had existed. But it sure isn't the god of the bible.

• 4 weeks ago

Not everything needs proof. What if somebody said your cat died. Would you believe them?

• dubs4 weeks agoReport

No, I wouldn’t, because they didn’t prove it

• 4 weeks ago

Earth's has a perfect tilt of about 23.4 degrees causes the annual cycle of seasons , moderates temperature and allows for a wide range of climate zones.

Ask yourself this question "Are earth's feature a product of blind chance or purposeful designs by a creator?

• Daniel W4 weeks agoReport

Millions of planets exist in the universe, Earth has many of the required elements that make life/growth possible. We as Humans are a product of this. Its too often we place ourselves at the centre and work backwards, assuming humans are somehow superior beings for which everything is created for us

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

The only evidence is the Bible and the Shroud of Turin.

With the Bible, it is believed that the events depicted actually happened, but due to lack of technology to capture the events, it was onto a group of men to write it down. These men might have witnessed the events or listened to other people who witnessed it.

The Shroud of Turin is somewhat disputed because claims of the item's age range from 2000 years ago to as late as the 1500s.

• tom4 weeks agoReport

Bible made by people. With its fake story

• 4 weeks ago

Hello humans of Earth, I’m God. My name is not allah, or ahura mazda or whatever, my name is Hunk and you should start praising me today or you will never go to heaven and eat baguettes. I wanted to say it through yahoo answers because I heard it’s where all the humans meet up to talk about things. If you have any questions about the afterlife please ask, I will always be there for you guys,  my minions.

• Hunk4 weeks agoReport

Ok human #5869948235, you have to do crappy jobs because it is karma from your previous life which you were stalin

• 4 weeks ago

Religions are faith based

• John4 weeks agoReport

Read Evidence that Demands A Verdict by Josh McDowell.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Quote.  I will look upon the earth from the Beginning of the year to the End of the year. When you look at the stars (which are Always somewhere) you are looking at God.

as a bye God is sick of all the unbelief.

• 4 weeks ago

Krishna.com

Religious/moral/social Topics, Philosophy, Psychology, Literature, History, Politics, Education, Motivation, Festival, Realization, Meditation News. Right (Understanding, Thought, Speech, Action, Livelihood Effort, Awareness, Concentration, Wisdom, Liberation.) Psychological facts, Logic Philosophy, Everyday Life Philosophy. Moral Practice.

Wednesday, 5 September 2018

Mortaltech4- Who and How created the universe?

Good morning friend, 

Who and How created the universe?

📚📚📚📚📚Among the ancient philosopher of India the most pre-eminent was Kapila.

The Great philosopher kapila:---

📚📚📚📚📚 The Kapila denied the theory that there was a being who created the universe.

📚📚📚📚📚What then is the source of the empirical universe? The empirical universe consists of things evolved (Vyakta) and things that are not evolved (Avyakta).

📚📚📚📚📚Individual things(Vyakta Vastu )can not be the source of unevolved things(Avyakta Vastu ).

📚📚📚📚📚An effect must differ from its cause,though it must consist of the cause.

📚📚📚📚📚Things that have evolved have a cause and the things that have not evolved have also a cause,just as other things of whole existence there is no doubt,cannot be perceived; or because of their too great a distance or proximity; or though the intervention of a third object, or though admixture with a semi lar matter;or though the presence of some more powerful sensation; or the blindness or other defect of the senses or the mind of the observer.

Philosophy of Universe :--

📚📚📚📚📚The process of development of the unevolved is though the activities of three constituents of which it is made up,(1)Sattva(2)Rajas(3)Tama's is called three Gunas.

📚📚📚📚📚The three constituents act essentially in close relation,they overpower and support one another and intermingle with one another.

📚📚📚📚📚They are like the constituents of a lamp,the flame,the oil and wick.

📚📚📚📚📚When the three Gun as are in perfect balance,none overpowering the other,the universe appears static(Achetan ) and creases to evolve,when the three Gun as are not in balance,one overpowers the other the universe become dynamic (Sachetan ) and evolution begins.

📚📚📚📚📚The disturbance in the balance of the three Gunas was due to the presence of Dukha(Suffering ).

Home

View web version