Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceSociology · 8 months ago

Do you agree that it's okay to judge people but just don't express your judgement towards them?

Just don't act on that dislike, do you agree?

Everybody judges people, it is inherrent with survival that's why I have never understood that pop culture term about judging people. I think I do agree with the second part of your statement but ideology conflicts and life isnt that black / white. Some people click with each other, others don't.. it's like the person who votes this answer down, they have a conflicting ideology and will chose to express this like a little old woman, by clicking on a website feature

• Lapiz Dominoes

Oy! Get off the knocking old women cr*p.

• Fubar

I dont judge people.

no i don't think its okay to suppress your feelings towards someone, society is already too pc now.

• Bobo

Whether it's "okay" or not is irrelevant.  People judge each other regardless.  Whether the judgement is positive or negative is up to the individual and it is never appropriate to express that judgement unless it is requested.  

• 8 months agoReport

Agreed