Would you support Michelle Obama if she ran for office, why or why not?

Let's try to keep this civil please.

No. She has zero executive or government experience of any kind. Even Hillary was in this boat once. She was smart enough to run for Senate (as unqualified as she was even for that) and push to get some foreign policy experience in the Obama Administration before she ran for president. Michelle has zilch.

Unfortunately, too many Dems go in for identity politics. If they like a person personally, that's all that matters to them, to Hell with consummate experience. Who needs that.

I definitely would vote for her.

• Cathy

I will support Michele if he enters the race because I believe  a transgender would be a great president.  

Source(s): www.LBGTQ.org

No. She is a Democrat.

LOL...............someone who hates america

• Kevin

The liberals just got their village idiot back.  

I would not. While I have nothing against her as a person, I don’t agree with many of her political views and opinions.

• Very likely, Michelle Obama would be a good president. She is well-educated, personable, diplomatic and has had eight years of experience in the White House as First Lady. As an attorney, she has a good understanding of the Constitution of the United States. As a wife and mother in an apparently stable marriage, she has lots of experience with everyday concerns of the American people. The basic issue is that she does not seem to have any interest in running for the office, so this is a moot question.

He doesn't stand a chance. A typical left wing race baiter, whiner and blamer

I think he should stay out of politics.          https://empirenews.net/michelle-obama-reveals-shoc...