Your home is on fire!?

Your family makes it out safely but by then the house is almost completely up in flames! You can hear your dog or dogs and your cat or cats freaking out but you can only save two of them which one would you save? and if you have other animals feel free to tell me about them?

I only have 1 cat so I wouldn't have an issue having to choose. 

But, if my previous cat was still alive, I would probably save him first. He was fat, so he'd have a harder time escaping. Also my current cat is very small, fast, and smart so I'd trust him to be able to get out on his own.

Jump in and save them all. our cats are likely going to burn in this situation as our cats are all rescued strays well the 2 remaining ones are and 1 we got from a shelter i think idk if he was a stray as well because he was a kitten at the time and my mom got him for my sister since her cat passed away. 

they are skittish though like they will hide in danger versus coming out because they are scared even if you try to pet them they run away. idk if this is because of my dads dog who likes to chase them or what but they been doing this for some time now before the dog even came into the picture. all our pets are old as well. 

Luckily for us we have 5-6 water hoses with LONG hoses attached we have all 6 people on them spraying down the house + fire fighters on the way none should actually die. the hospital/fire station is literally a 2 minute drive up from my house. 

the ONLY house in my neighborhood to actually burn was the one across the street on my lane and that was 15+ years ago. the house was old and wooden foundation and looked just like a crack house. from what i heard someone was cooking and left the stove on and thus it burned down. someone must of been home tbh but house was gone owners ended up selling because im pretty sure they have no insurance to cover the costs and had to rebuild for sure. 

• Asep

Jump in the flames and burn