Jesse asked in Cars & TransportationAircraft · 10 months ago

The Plane You Are On Is Going Down!?

You can either brace for impact and hope you survive hitting very forested land or take the chance of jumping out with a parachute right away so you have enough altitude and landing into the middle of the ocean and most likely drowning or on land safely depending on where the wind takes you, what would you chose? Do you wanna put your trust in The Pilot Or The Wind?

(Before you ask no you cannot wait until the pilot is over the land because by then you wont have enough altitude and the parachute wont open in time.) and well THE END FOR YOU LOL!

More than 95% of people survive an airplane crash.

However, jumping from an airplane that is not designed for parachuting is very likely to cause death, in itself.

The point is that the pilot is still in the plane, and he should know better than anyone what the chances are at that point.

• 5 days ago

If I was in the situation I would jump, a plane landing in a forested land is not a good scenario.

You probably will not have a parachute on unless you are flying in a plane full of parachute jumpers. So, ask if there is anything you should do, say a prayer, text your loved ones, and BRACE BRACE BRACE 

Hey Jimmy, ever seen a grown man naked? Do you like gladiators movies? MORON.

Depends on what sort of plane you're talking about. There's no opportunity for either the passengers or crew to exit a jetliner when it is airborne dumbass. You have no choice but to ride it all the way in to the point of impact. 

I make the rules of the plane when I get off the plane

• Fuhr

I raid the drinks cart and have a few shots.

This is Yahoo! Answers, not Yahoo! Silly Games.

Reported.