Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetGoogle · 1 month ago

Swedish murderer Kristoffer Johansson who killed and dismembered his ex girlfriend is to be transferred to women's prison. Thoughts?

28-year old Kristoffer Johansson (now "Kim Marie Johansson") killed and dismembered his ex girlfriend Vatchareeya Bangsuan back in 2013.

He was convicted of the gruesome murder in January 2014.

He now claims he identifies as a woman and has under hormone replacement therapy whilst in prison.

He is soon to be transferred to the women's prison Hinseberg.

Johansson is eligible for parole in January 2020.

Attachment image

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Swedes should be so proud of their liberal view of life. I wonder when their real utopia begins.? Will it be when the guy kills another innocent woman or after they give him another 7-year sentence?

• David B.
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Well gee, who do we have to thank for that do you suppose?

• reme_1
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I don't think prisoners deserve to finish transition on the public's dime.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Insane and outrageous. Why are there so many transwoman serial killers and rapists and why does NO ONE admit or talk about this, and just lock them up with women? It's indefensible. WHY are they doing it? Society really just hates women so much they don't even care about locking them in cages with serial killers. The gender identity of a serial killer is more important than a woman's safety. Steven Hayes ALSO just "came out" trans and will soon be moved into women's prison.

• 1 month ago

"Whilst"??? You must be from the U.K.! Nobody in America talks like that.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • I don't think she's gonna last long, in prison or in life

• If he gets put in a women's prison, he won't make it to January 2020.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

My goodness but you're awfully interested in the state of other people's wieners and pvssies. Maybe you should see a psychiatrist.

• 1 month ago

Do you understand how prisons work? 

If she had killed an ex boyfriend would you be upset that she were in a men’s prison? Or would you know that it’s not middle school detention, people will be there whose job it is to prevent more crime. Like officers of the law? You know, like in a prison?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Why would anybody care if they had a life.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.