Did God perform the creation works himself?

Jesus Christ, before he came to earth as a human, performed the creation works as a master worker in Proverbs 8:30, Proverbs 8:22-31 (background).

The Almighty God, Jehovah, directed his Son on what to do and gave him his Holy Spirit, God’s Active Force, to accomplish the creation works.I don’t expect anyone to automatically believe anything I say.Check it out in the Bible. It has all the answers we need to know. But we’re not going to learn it on our own. We all need help. Please, see Jehovah’s Witnesses for all the free help you want. You’ll be amazed at what you’ll learn in a very short time. Do not rely on your own understanding.Everywhere in the world Jehovah’s Witnesses teach exactly the same in every congregation. We’re not out for your money. We want you to see the joy in learning the truth of God’s Word and serve the only true God—Jehovah is his name, Psalms 83:18.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 11 months ago

No, Jesus Christ, as Jehovah incarnate, obeyed the commands of his father and our father, his God and our God (Elohim) and assisted in the creation, doing most of the work himself.

Nowhere does the Bible say that the Holy Ghost is God's active force. In fact, the scriptures record the Holy Ghost as speaking. He is a person.

• Proverbs 8:22 The LORD possessed me at the beginning of His work,

Let that sink in "The LORD possessed me at the beginning of His work,"

JESUS CHRIST IS NOT GOD!

ACTS 2:22  Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you

The jesus you're worshiping is SATAN!

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

Jesus is God. The Holy Spirit is God. The Holy Spirit is not a Force (that is heresy).

JWs do not have the truth of God.

• 11 months ago

"For He spoke and it came to be; He commanded and it stood firm." Psalm 33:9.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Papa-G
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

I compare God to a power plant and the holy spirit as the power from the power plant. Jesus was used in the creation as the conductor of that power from God.

Through Jesus all other things were created.

Colossians 1:16 because by means of him all other things were created in the heavens and on the earth, the things visible and the things invisible, whether they are thrones or lordships or governments or authorities. All other things have been created through him and for him.

• 11 months ago

All you Jehovah's Witnesses do is blaspheme God, led by the nose by your cult organisation, the Watchtower and headquarters.

• 11 months ago

Jesus is just as much of a falsehood  

as the texts of the 1200-page dump that he lives in.  

No hammer, no chair, no writings, no garments, no children, 

no nails, no cross, no remains, and 2,000 years of unfulfilled 

promises & uninformed believers = A mistake called Christ. 

God took care of everything.

• 11 months ago

You blaspheme the Holy Spirit when you relegate him to merely "God's active force" - which is an old heresy that no real Christian accepts or believes. The Holy Spirit is God: One of the three divine an distinct, rational persons, who in perfect unity, constitute the Holy Trinity: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

Source(s): www.askmeaboutgod.org
  • User
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

1) Did God perform the creation works himself?

According to the Bible: yes.

For example: John 1:1-14; Col 1:16-18

2) Jesus Christ, before he came to earth as a human, performed the creation works as a master worker in Proverbs 8:30, Proverbs 8:22-31 (background).

Not true.

A - Jesus is not explicitly mentioned in either passage

B - Proverbs 8 - in context - clearly credits wisdom (personified) rather than Jesus

3) The Almighty God, Jehovah, directed his Son on what to do and gave him his Holy Spirit, God’s Active Force, to accomplish the creation works.

Not according to the Bible.

4) I don’t expect anyone to automatically believe anything I say.Check it out in the Bible.

Done.

5) It has all the answers we need to know.

Really?

You might want to think about that a bit.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

The bible says God commanded the earth to bring forth life, so this points to evolution being the creation method. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.