Where do you get your source of education? Who or What do you trust?

Do you trust Science implicitly? How about the weatherman. How many times have these guys been right? They’re always changing their minds.

—Science can’t make its mind up on evolution versus creation or on medical treatment and medicines or on global warming or cooling or climate change. How many times has science said the world will be uninhabitable within 10 or twelve years and sent people into panic? Try three times in recent history. They all have a bad reputation.

And then there’s “false religion.” The Earth being destroyed by fire, the Immortal Soul, Satan in Hell tormenting people forever. Lies, lies, lies! They’ve been found out, exposed. The truth is now known.

—God said the world/planet earth will never be destroyed. Psalms 37:11, 29–“The righteous will reside on the earth forever;” and Revelation 11:18–“God will destroy those who are destroying the earth.” It’s going to be here forever. Get used to it. Enjoy it.

—The Soul is Not Immortal. Ezekiel 18:4, 20.

—Satan the Devil is real and “he will be tormented” day and night forever in the Lake of Fire, not in Hell. Revelation 20:10. Hell is emptied (people are resurrected out of Hell) and then is thrown in the Lake of Fire (second death, doesn’t exist anymore forever). Revelation 20:13-14. By the way “hell” is the common grave of mankind where people are totally dead, not thinking anything. Just awaiting resurrection. Ecclesiastes 9:5,10. 

—Jehovah’s Witnesses taught me the truth from the Bible. Come, learn the truth.

Science is not some monolithic group who are all in agreement about any subject. Science is more of a process with the gathering of evidence, experimentation, observation, development of theories, etc. It is not all knowing so everyone needs to use their own judgment in evaluating any scientist's work. 

I trust science because its based on facts.

Education comes from college. The weatherman is actually quite accurate. They can now predict an approximate path of a hurricane a few days before it happens as well as when it will likely dissipate into a tropical storm. Science has already determined evolution to be a discovered fact of nature and that global warming is a natural cycle of Earth that causes mass extinctions - the current one causing the end of the Ice Age and marks the beginning of the Holocene period. Science never says the Earth will be "uninhabitable" in just 10 years. Thats media sensation talking. What science says is that humans are accelerating the warming trend by releasing millions of tons of greenhouse gasses into the atmosphere and will greatly affect coastal cities within the next 200 years.

Specifically what are you witnessing?

This is a complicated question where I use many sources for information, but in the end, it is myself that I trust to evaluate and test the information for accuracy and validity. It depends on how important the answer is, as to how much effort I will put into investigating. When I need an accurate answer because I plan on using that information to figure other things out, I test the information against other things I know to be true to see if that information stands up to scrutiny. I often generate information that I cannot find anywhere to solve particular problems I am working on. Science is the best we have in terms of understanding physical existence, but there is a difference between actual science and the made up science that corporate America uses to influence behavior for the sake of profit and power. I am an Electrical Engineer and I can tell you I know a lot of science that absolutely holds true in every way. I can manipulate electrons to do all sorts of wonderful things because I understand the science behind it. I absolutely can demonstrate why the bible should not be trusted in the way you and other Christians want to trust it. The problem however is irrationality on behalf of Christians where even when I pin them down with facts that they can't dispute, they simply ignore good information with actual support for their faulty information. When it comes to science itself, the primary gray area is at the leading edge of science, as we are figuring things out but don't yet have all the data in yet. The best part of science is that it changes to fit the facts, whereas religions reluctantly change where I know Christians 3 decades behind the times.

• Snid

Yes.  I trust science and most scientists.

You DO know that the weather changes on a whim, right?  Weather forecasters use science to suggest what may happen but conditions change.  If an area is close to water it's even harder to predict.

• Caesar

You maybe are not aware that science always asks for healthy skepticism, that is a fact ... science never asks you to believe in anything with blind faith.

Do you trust Religion implicitly? How about the thousands of gods and religions made by theists. How many times have these guys been right? Even a "true" religion like Christianity got hundreds of denominations.  They’re always changing their minds.

—Theists can’t make its mind up on creation tales theists  got thousands of those... How many times has some religion said the world will end and sent people into panic? Thousand of times even before written history or today biggest religions exist, ...you are surprised about 3 times? Ask your Jehovah’s Witnesses...ask them about  how many times Jehovah’s Witnesses were wrong about the end of the World. I won't mention predictions and Claims for the Second Coming of Christ until this generation will pass... yes Theist all have a bad reputation. That is the truth.

It is not science but the scientists that is the problem.

I may have to report you.  Sorry.  The terms and conditions, and guidelines...which you accepted, are very clear about misleading answers and answers harmful to children.

Stating that science can’t make up its mind regarding evolution vs. Creation definitely qualifies on both .  

If you self delete, you can save a few points.

Good luck.

• I have been taught by the God.