So what can i do with my life?

I m 24, convicted felon, no drivers license, no skills. Not good at anything. homeless, have no family. soooo where do i go from here? tried finding work but even mcdonalds won t hire me.

go out to the nearest freeway lay down on it and count mufflers on the cars as they pass.

retired old sarge has best answer

Get a life , go see a doctor you need help 

There are LOADS of charities that help people who have been to prison get up and improve. I don't know of any in the US but there are loads in the UK just look it up and ask people for help, they want tp listen.

You can sell drugs or become a hitman... ...or sell 5h!t on craigslist.

• Leeroy

My girlfriend (convicted felon, no car, etc.) is going to school to be an electrician. She got a loan to pay for school, but it's a lucrative career and her adviser is confident she'll be able to find a job even with a felony. 

On top of that you could try JobCorps. I think the age cut off is 25, it's free, and they'll give you a place to live. 

Maybe you could be an organ donor?

I am sure someone will help you.  Keep trying sir.   Just a dumb teen, me?

You start over.  Keep looking for jobs, maybe even start volunteering your time just to meet people. Start by going to a trade schools, sometimes they offer free to homeless.