So what can i do with my life?

I m 24, convicted felon, no drivers license, no skills. Not good at anything. homeless, have no family. soooo where do i go from here? tried finding work but even mcdonalds won t hire me.

33 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Best answer

go out to the nearest freeway lay down on it and count mufflers on the cars as they pass.

• 3 weeks ago

retired old sarge has best answer

• 3 weeks ago

Get a life , go see a doctor you need help 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

There are LOADS of charities that help people who have been to prison get up and improve. I don't know of any in the US but there are loads in the UK just look it up and ask people for help, they want tp listen.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

You can sell drugs or become a hitman... ...or sell 5h!t on craigslist.

• Leeroy
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

My girlfriend (convicted felon, no car, etc.) is going to school to be an electrician. She got a loan to pay for school, but it's a lucrative career and her adviser is confident she'll be able to find a job even with a felony. 

On top of that you could try JobCorps. I think the age cut off is 25, it's free, and they'll give you a place to live. 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Maybe you could be an organ donor?

• 3 weeks ago

I am sure someone will help you.  Keep trying sir.   Just a dumb teen, me?

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

You start over.  Keep looking for jobs, maybe even start volunteering your time just to meet people. Start by going to a trade schools, sometimes they offer free to homeless.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.