Anonymous

What is your opinion on South Koreans?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

I was born there.

• 3 weeks ago

I love them. Stylish, elegant, polite, educated, smart and mentally adventurous.

• 3 weeks ago

I liked them. Was stationed in South Korea for a year during my military time, would love to go back someday

• reme_1
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

A land of people who have suffered a long time with N Korean communists are just waiting to take over their country.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Can't say because never met one in person. I guess there's good and bad people just like anywhere else.

• 3 weeks ago

Indifference for the most part.  I only really like their food, especially KBBQ.   But at the same time, I don't really like doing business with Koreans...

• 3 weeks ago

My opinion is very favorable. Most love Americans for our sacrifice for them and their freedom from Communist and oppressive North Korea. I call them friends.

• 3 weeks agoReport

We call Americans friends too :)

• Dr. D
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I find South Koreans to be more intelligent than most people. I do not find them physically attractive, but they are good people. 

• Butterfly3 weeks agoReport

Actually most Korean women are attractive because they have good skincare products. Korean skincare products are very popular because of their good quality. 

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Questions about the answerer are not allowed here      

reported

racism isn't nice either

Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

They are people like everybody else.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.