Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 weeks ago

Atheists. What would you say if Creationist. Say if evolution true then why don't most people don't believe in it?

Like this Doctor and alot Scientists name Steve

Favorite Answer

I would ask them to test if gravity. Was real. I know a building. 

• Jake

A person can battle atheism and other sins using the rosary and fasting.

• Paul

Wishful thinking. Virtually all educated people recognize biological evolutions as a well understood natural process. It is only fundamentalist Protestants who reject any parts of reality that don't line up with their misinterpretations of the Bible.

• God

98% of the world population is stupid. 

• reme_1

SInce most people are religious and most people seem to be of xtian faith in the US they are taught from Sunday lthat creation is the answer and there is NO other answer. If the religious person can not open his/her eyes to the truth there is nothing we can do about it. I think that even if we find the remain of early humans from 50,000 years that religious people will still deny it.

Hebrews 3:4 says: "every house is constructed by someone, by the one who constructed all things is God". If we know that a house was created by someone, how much more so does this apply to the universe and everything in it! There is no way that all this came about by chance. For more information, please visit jw.org

“Your question is stupid and does not deserve a sensible answer...

So I'm cut'n'pasting this for the two points.”

~

I would ask why they sell Ham sandwiches at dinosaur exhibit then?

Well, first off... Hovind is a turd.

Secondly, people are free, at least is some countries... to believe whatever they wish.