Mythology & Folklore....Did a ghost enter my body and take control of my hand?....I was lying on the trampoline?....My cousin was jumping?

beside me?

My hand reached over and pulled my cousin by the ankle, causing her to fall on the mat.

It was involuntary, I did not tell my hand to grab her ankle, it did it by itself.

Was I possessed by an entity?

• Dubbs

It doesn't seem likely.

Although I'm a firm believer in the paranormal, this isn't the type of thing ghosts actually do.

It doesn't really fit cases of possession either as there are many telltale signs that accompany possession, such as psychic attacks, which is meant to wear down a person's resistance from control.

I don't know what it was but occasionally people do involuntary things through a subconscious command. I get that you didn't mean for anything to happen, but the fact that this was sudden and perhaps your cousin got hurt leads you to think that this might be something major. It's not, it could've been just an impulsive playful grab, but it may have led to something serious.

If you grabbed her ankle and she didn't hit the mat you wouldn't think anything of it.

You have low impulse control,

maybe  you are a touch sadistic

and don`t like taking responsibility.  

Tou need therapy before you get real trouble. Go for it! ok?

You were possessed by an impulse. You know what an impulse is? Are you over the age of 12?