Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 4 weeks ago

Why do you think Libras are stupid?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

You sound jealous of the smarter signs. Cry much?

• No. Nobody is jealous. The only sign to be jealous of is Scorpio. Scorpio is the best sign of the zodiac.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Yes they are also they are honest to admit it

• Maybachs3 weeks agoReport

"Yes they are also they are honest to admit hit" ??? Lol, well we see why you have reason to be jealous. As bad as your grammar is. I would go anonymous too if I was you

• 4 weeks ago

They are just stupid to me. So I think of them as stupid.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

They are just silly to me.

Source(s): Cancer Sun Virgo Rising
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

They give the best, smartest, advice because of their great judgement and reasoning. One thing I can tell you, if you've got a problem go to a libra you'll be glad you did. Right now I would be stuck with a huge mortgage and $30,000 debt if it wasn't for me listening to my libra and getting me out of that mess. Thank god for them honestly

• 4 weeks ago

Since Libras are air signs, they are actually quite intelligent and make good business people. The downfall though, is that when it comes to relationships they are very dependent and somewhat indecisive.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

They are evil. Evil people are stupid normally and it's true they are intimidated by smart people. 

Not all Libras will be this way hopefully but a few I came across unfortunately were. 

Ignorant and stupid people are evil and dangerous. 

• ctc453
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

I don't because the position of the stars in relation to a set range of dates have zero impact on ones appearance and personality. Zero

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

An intellegent person knows that it is impossible for one person to know everything and then you have Libra.

• 4 weeks ago

I don't, they work for me.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.