Do you like anchovies on pizza?

I’ve never tried anchovies on pizza, but I’m sure I’d like it. What’s a great recipe for anchovy pizza?

Never had. Only one way to find out

• They look good, but do they taste good?

I love anchovies.  The preserved ones remind me of this Chinese salt fish that we had while growing up.  Have to drink a lot of liquid, though, those things are loaded with salt.

There are good anchovies and there are bad ones.  

If you want to try the best way would be buy a small tin or jar and next time you make a pizza at home take a few and put them on a piece of paper toweling to absorb the extra oil. 

Put a few on the pizza when you toss it in the oven. Don't put them all over just one or two.  That way if you don't like them you have not "ruined" the whole pizza.  And if you do like them you can add more they do not need to be cooked any more than they are. 

• Cara

I love a few anchovies on pizza. Can you not ask for them as an extra topping in your local pizza place, just to try?

You could take a premade crust and top it with a bit of olive oil, a sprinkle of red wine vinegar, parmigiana cheese and garlic slices, then add anchovy. I have never made it (and never will) but those are the elements of Caesar dressing and should go well on a pizza.

No. I hate those little bones

• CB

Very salty a little fishy-what is not to like?

I don't like anchovy pizza, but I love pizzas with some anchovies on them.

Too many anchovies can be overwhelming.

ps, for some reason I love the combination of anchovies and pineapple.

• Lolly

open can lay anchovies over pizza bake