Anonymous

Do you think I am taking advantage of my girlfriend?  Am I a bad boyfriend ?

My girlfriend has started giving me massages from shoulder to feet as I am really tired after like, 8/9 hours walking because of work. When I come home, she looks at me worried, wants  to take my things and makes me lay on the bed ans insists on giving me massages. I feel good because she's really good at giving them, but after a while she  gets tired touching my super  contracted calves but she insists because she wants to make me feel better. At the end it feels like I am reborn again, but I feel somehow at fault because I feel like I am taking advantage of her (although I am not the one who first asks it). Then she makes me my favorite dishes and cuddles me, letting me fall asleep in her embrace because of tiredness. She's extremely caring and affectionate, but I feel like I am taking advantage. What do you think?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Raja
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago
    Best answer

As your gf on her own free will she is offering both services of massaging and food preparation . As such the question of taking advantage will not arise.

After working for 8/9 hours you come home dead tired.Your gf is well aware of it .She wants you to be happy and relaxed .Show her that you are a loving and a caring bf. 

• Edna
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

I think it's a fantasy, and I don't believe a word of it.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

You are, but you can fix that by giving her massages and making her dinner once in a while.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Take care of her when she is exhausted or tired, this will remove your guilt.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

She sounds like a wonderful girl and you're lucky.

• Ana
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

She wouldn’t be doing that unless she wanted to do it. She’s just a caring, giving person. That’s a good thing

But once in a while you should return the favor and give her a massage and take her out to a nice dinner

• 3 weeks ago

Sounds like a keeper bro. Make sure to give her headies

• 3 weeks ago

That is not taking advantage,  she seems willing and a nice person.  You are blessed.

• 3 weeks ago

I don't think so.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

What I think is that you've scored yourself a perfect girl. She sounds amazing. Now, I don't think you're taking advantage of her. She's doing this out of the goodness of her heart because she wants to take care of you, so let her do all those things. What you should be asking is, do you do any of these things to her? Do you cook her favourite meals for her once in a while? Do you sometimes take her to bed and cuddle her? Do you sometimes randomly compliment her, even on her bad days when she's in her pajamas with a messy bun and no makeup? Relationships work two ways. Don't let it be one sided. Show her you appreciate all she does for you and do some of it back. Hope this helped! 

• Chae-won
      Lv 4
      3 weeks agoReport

Some  make up is good but not caked on.  That is like looking at a cartoon.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.