constant heart palpitations when breathing/lying down? helpp?

i'm so anxious and nervous and i feel like im dying lol everyone is asleep and google basically told me that i'm gonna have a heart attack so thats 10/10

anyways i usually have shortness of breath and heart palpitations, this has been going on for a few years but it always just lasts like 4 mins (the shortness of breath) and the heart palpitations last a few seconds (usually are worse when i lay down??)

i started having shortness of breath, i went to lay down and then when i started breathing in my heart started stuttering really, really badly, like never before.

it was kinda ok when i wasn't breathing too deeply but whenever i'd try to take a normal breath or deep breath my heart stuttered A lot.

im sitting up now and my heart isnt stuttering while breathing but like it is very slightly fluttering, and i feel kinda lightheaded

am i gonna have a heart attack and die?

ik no one on here can diagnose me and the only actual thing i can do is go to a doctor but its the middle of the night and i just cANT deal 

i mean i ate one meal today and drank a bunch of water cause my stomach hurts but like this isn't out of the norm for me to do? 

It's called an Anxiety attack. It mimics symptoms of a heart attack. I started having it too after an auto accident where I suffered PTSD. I went to the ER couple times thinking I was having a heart attack but they said heart was normal. So they diagnosed me with Anxiety. You need to ask your doctor to prescribe anti-Anxiety medication such as Lorazepam.

That's why they have 911, better safe than sorry

Go to your hospital and demand to see a doctor immediately.  This is a serious life-threatening problem and not some kind of joke.

• poldi2

You can go see a doctor to find out what it is.

Go to the emergency room of a hospital and tell them you think you are having a heart attack.

Heart attack, no, that is due to a blocked coronary artery by a fat plaque. If you are that worried, go wake someone up.

• Mike G

Yes, you are going to die....so don't fall asleep, because you don't want to miss that.