Hi there is this product safe for babies ? if it is used in the same room where baby sleeps and spends most of the time?

Do NOT ******* vaporize essential oils around a baby. That's insane and dangerous.

As for the rest of the horseshit this machine claims to do, well, that's complete horseshit. The only danger is to your wallet for being a massive gullible idiot and to your electricity bill to run the damn thing.

I wouldn't use it for me. Inhaling strange unknown chemicals is not healthy, look at the vaping problems. Ozone is not good for you either. 

And why would a baby benefit from this anyway?

If you want an air purifier, get one that does only that, without injecting chemicals into the air. Air purifier should remove chemicals, not emit them. 

actually I'm amazed you have to even ask this question... take a class on baby upbringing ... 

It's called a crib.