Do 11th graders see 12th graders as the big kids?

• Cu Tie

It depends on the situation, and can even happen between kids from the same neighborhood, who went to different schools. My sister was a year older than the neighbor, and she went to a private, all-girls high school in Pennsylvania, while the neighbor went to the local public high school in South Jersey. 

The neighbor got so much more attention than my sister because he was a star football player at the local high school, while my sister was 4'11" and 98 pounds.

However, the neighbor had a down season during his junior year of high school. This opened the door for my sister, who was in her senior year of high school, to become the talk of the town. She took advantage of the opportunity, as my sister took 3 AP courses, worked during the weekends, got inducted to the National Honor Society, and scored a perfect 5 on the AP Calculus AB exam.

They don't really want to think of them at all because it makes them want to get out of school more quickly

No..................

I don't know what a "grader" is

• Kyle

no.  they are both considered upper class men in high school.  compared to lower class men in 9th and 10th grade.