During the war of 1812 were most of the battle fought?

Most were fought in Canada. 

• ю7 months agoReport

borodino 

I would say all of the battles were fought.

The War of 1812 was fought in North America. The battles of the War of 1812 were fought in four major theaters: the Atlantic coast, the Gulf Coast, the U.S./Canada border and the American West. In addition, the naval battles of the war were primarily fought in the Atlantic Ocean with only a few minor engagements occurring in the Pacific Ocean; if you are asking WHERE was most of the battle fought.

In 1812 If I remember correctly

Yes they were. Otherwise they wouldn't be battles.

• Marli

Rahela comes closest IMO. Most of the battles were fought in the Lower Great Lakes - St. Lawrence areas of Upper Canada and the states of Michigan and New York.  Washington D.C. had some inconvenience (a burning) and there was the Battle of New Orleans. Quebec and the Maritimes? New England?  Possible, but I'm from Niagara and I think the Peninsula and Frontier bore the brunt of the land war because I know more battle sites along the Niagara River than I've read about taking place elsewhere. The naval war was another matter. If you are American, you may appreciate reading "The Naval War of 1812" by Theodore Roosevelt. (yes, your President) 

• Marli

Was there a battle in Ohio?  It's a Lower Great Lakes state too. But most (the question said most) of the land battles that were fought in the war were fought on the borders of the Niagara and St. Lawrence Rivers, in New York state and Upper Canada (Ontario). York and Stoney Creek on Lake Ont.

• Prince

No, during the "war" of 1812, most battles were left un-fought. 

• Cousin

You seem to be confusing "were" with "where" which is a disturbing trend nowadays. They are even supposed to be pronounced differently. 

• isabella7 months agoReport

Yes, I’m sorry, it’s because I’m practicing English, I’m not from here, so I had to learn English now 

The War of 1812 was fought in many places in the United States, Canada, and on the high seas. Many battles were fought against British, Canadian, and Native American opponents in Michigan and New York and in the Canadian (then still under British rule) provinces of Ontario and Quebec.

• Killmouseky

At that time, Ontario was Upper Canada & Quebec was Lower Canada.  

I think every battle during th war of 1812 was fought yes