How to clean my 2 year old wedding dress?

I had bought my dress from alfred angelo..and I had bought it right when it went out of business. I had a barn wedding and it has some dirt/dust on the bottom..its been 2 years and I know I waited a while, but now I want to figure out where to get it clean? Or how? It says no dry clean, spot clean only....can I use oxiclean?? Please help!

• drip

I sold bridal dresses. Alfred Angelo dress says no dry cleaning. Are you sure?!   

There are dry cleaners that specialize in cleaning bridal gowns.  There are packages where it is dry cleaned and preserve it. 

Don't worry, two years is nothing. And you can definitely dry clean it - or rather get it dry cleaned (the cleaners themselves will totally know what to do and would alert you if they couldn't). It's a great thing to do - it took me four years before I dry cleaned mine but I'm glad I did. Good luck x