I work under 10.000 at this year , can I get all refund tax back ? ?
- StephenWeinsteinLv 78 months ago
No. You can get back only the income tax. You cannot get back the FICA, social security and medicare.
- cosmoLv 78 months ago
Probably. But you have to file a return. Filling out the tax return will give you the answer.
You may be eligible for an "Earned Income Credit" as well.
- Max HooplaLv 78 months ago
We can't tell without more information.
- SlickterpLv 78 months ago
You should get a full refund of income taxes if you are not a dependent.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- JudyLv 78 months ago
Just the federal income tax, and maybe state depending on where you live. Not social security or medicare, and probably not local.
- NALv 78 months ago
Yes for federal income tax withheld on the w-2.
- babyboomer1001Lv 78 months ago
Incoherent - Nonsensical. Care to try again?