So why are muslims all over the world silent on China detention camp on Muslims. ?

Is it like, Muslims only speak against countries who are caring about muslims ???

why not make a voice about China ???

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

From a Christian website dated12 Jul 2019 came news that 22 United Nations Member States have co-signed a letter calling on China to end arbitrary detention of Ugyhurs and other ethnic minorities in Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region in north-west China. Not one of the 22 nations were Islamic countries. This is disturbing. Over 1 million Uyghurs, Kazakhs and members of other ethnic groups have been detained under suspicion of being some kind of threat, such as having the messaging service WhatsApp on one’s phone, having relatives living abroad, and accessing religious materials online. Witnesses say detainees are subject to torture and ill-treatment. Chinese authorities say the camps offer vocational training to ‘save’ people from extremism. But this week a new BBC Panorama documentary showed Chinese documents passed on to them, detailing instructions for how detainees are to be treated for the year or more that they are being ‘brainwashed’ (the program’s word). Given what’s allegedly on the papers, that might be putting it mildly. 

However, it also stated that some years ago a branch of Muslims in the region rose up in violence against the State and some Chinese people were attacked as well as great damage done to properties, so this is the retaliation from the Chinese government – totally O.T.T. however. Perhaps Muslim countries are waiting in the hope that the public will forget the reason for the crack-down? Or perhaps they are annoyed that it’s not just Muslims being unjustly detained because then, if they protest on behalf of Muslims they would also have to protest regarding all the other groups, or be seen as totally biased and self-interested? Or perhaps they are making plans for a strike against China at a time in the future? I have no idea and you are never going to get an answer here, on this site. 

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

china oppresses every religion And European countries are also afraid of them too they will take over your countries as well

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Because China, the great oppressor of Islam, has convinced the Islamic world that they are powerless against China or are even owned by China. Once this propaganda fantasy created by China subsides China will feel the response of Islam like no other before it.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Muslim countries like Saudi, UAE, Egypt

etc see only their self interest

A obscure country like Gambia filed the case

against Burma's genocide of Muslims at the UN

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Not true. We Malaysians are outraged.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Imagine  USA or Europe acting in this way...musims would be bombing 

• no
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Because it's not them, so it's not their problem. People are only empathetic when the rest of the world is.

• 3 weeks ago

Because, Maoist don't play that.

• Emdog
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

very good question. I wish I had a good answer.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

china as been oppressing my country for decades, we know why (japan)... i can't respond for the muslims since i've never met one

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.