Joey asked in HealthMental Health · 3 weeks ago

What is the best way to cope when you have a panic attack?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Best answer

Get it discussed with positive people who can help re-engineer your feelings about the incident, take lots of fruits,listen to music and overtime, you'll get over it.

• Chae-won
      Lv 4
      2 weeks agoReport

Look panic attempts happen.  It is has nothing to do with fruits and music.

• Lili
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

If you don't have medication to take and you can't get the attack to ease off in several minutes, get to a hospital.

But first, tell other people what's happening. Often trying to hide the symptoms makes them worse.  Second, try deep breathing exercises (including breathing something calming like lavender oil) and taking a very brisk walk.  Exercise can ease anxiety and panic by releasing endorphins.

But if this happens to you often, see a therapist and get a full medical check-up. There's a heart condition (non-fatal) that can mimic the symptoms of a panic attack, Anyone without that condition who's having them regularly needs therapeutic treatment.

• 2 weeks ago

crystal meth has been known to subdue panic attacks and calm people down.

• 3 weeks ago

Medicine helps to calm.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Take a shower and relax and then lay down and take short breaths, concentrate on nothing.  

• Lôn
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Breathe slowly...into a paper bag.

• 3 weeks ago

apple juice, music for panic on youtube

• 3 weeks ago

breathe in through your nose  and out through your mouth, slowly, failing that anti anxiety meds, if your doctor will give them out, many won't now.

• k w
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

homeopathy has a liquid that got rave reviews, [ PSY-Stabil ] just do a search to find it

• k w
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

amazon sells stuff for it as well, read the reviews

• 3 weeks ago

i get panic attacks ever since i got out of the house, i was an indoors person for personal issues, i was given under-the-tongue (don't know the term in English) medication

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.