Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenCleaning & Laundry · 8 months ago

i just accidentally drank a cup of bleach?

i was drinking water in my garage because i was playing my guitar and i left to do the laundry i accidentally threw out the cup your supposed to use for bleach so i was using a glass i poured in to much bleach in the glass and only poured in all i needed i was going to clean it out later and went back to playing guitar i saw the glass and thought it was my cup of water and took a big sip of it now i feel sick and im throwing up what should i do.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Ann
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

    Troll.  If you drank a cup of bleach, you would be in the hospital with a severely burned esophagus.

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 8 months ago

    see a doctor at once.

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 8 months ago

    An ammonia chaser works wonders.

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

    You most likely did not swallow all that much and spit it out while it was in your mouth.    A little harsher than soap in the mouth.  Lots of water to drink to dilute it.  Read the bottle while your eyes still work.  It will say what to do.  Maybe some Fleecy?

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

    i would go to the ER 

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 8 months ago

    You mean a small sip. Yuck,,don't do that again.

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 8 months ago

    Yeah, right and you're still alive to talk about it! I don't think so! Troll alert!

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • elhigh
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

    No you didn't.

    • Pat F85
      Lv 6
      8 months agoReport

      Back in the day, I put the used oil from my motor-bike in a green Canfield's Root Beer quart bottle. It was on the work bench. Later, a buddy came over and yep, he grabbed that bottle and swallowed the first gulp, thinking it was my root beer. He spit out the second.

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Bob
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

    I love a nice cup of bleach in the afternoon. 

    • Pat F85
      Lv 6
      8 months agoReport

      The "Genuine Draft" is nice.

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 8 months ago

    Looking at the bleach bottle's instructions on the side would be a start. Then calling your local hospital would be #2.

    • elhigh
      Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

      Trust me, this whole question is #2.

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.