What should I do in this situation? ?

I suffer from social anxiety I am very awkward  I work in a supermarket as a cleaner and finding it hard to interact and I feel like everyone is talking about me I just feel so awkward everyday as soon as I finish my tasks I just sit upstairs in the staffroom and the day just seems to go so slow, there's a party coming up and most of the staff will be going but i can't cos I have no friends there, I really want to change and be more sociable but I feel like I already have a bad rep should I leave and start somewhere else? 

So it's all about YOU. How YOU feel. Not how other people feel. YOU think everyone is talking about you. WHY? You don't interact with them so why should they find you SO interesting they'd even WANT to talk about you in any way at all. You have very successfully hidden yourself away and convinced yourself that everyone else is some sort of enemy. I think you should visit a counsellor and find out why you are so negative and learn how to be a bit more positive. Trying to put a smile on your face might help quite a bit. I doubt if you smile much at the moment.

• Tj

See a doctor, there is medication that will help with your problem. It does work.

No, starting somewhere else will be the same. Seek therapy, see your doctor. Try to talk to others, you don't need to have long conversations, just smile and try to be friendly. Greet your colleagues and say hi, how are you today.