Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 3 weeks ago

I want to be 127 pounds?

I'm currently 168 pounds and I'm about 5'9, I'm tired of being overweight, how can I be a slim 127 pounds quickly....? I picked this number because my friend is this weight and height and looks gorgeous. Should I try throwing up? I want to do this by Xmas

Coming from somebody who has starved as a way to lose weight, it’s not worth it. You will gain back all the weight plus more and always feel hungry, weak, etc. try drinking water before you eat and stop eating once you’re satasfied. Minimize processed sugary foods, etc. it really makes a difference. Plus it will minimize any bloating making your tummy look smaller :) 

Throwing may land you in a hospital when you feint from purging.  And 5'9 really is model height and be careful.   

Why would you try throwing up? Unless you want to wreck your esophagus and in that case go for it.

Try the Ketogenic way of eating or Atkins. Both are virtually the same. Great lifestyle and way of eating for life.

If you aren't a troll, you are unrealistic and silly. I doubt your friend looks good either--that's is way too light for that height.

• Chris

Phuuuuck off troll. 

• Eva

Not going to happen. You can't lose 40 lbs in a month especially through the holidays. Throwing up will do far too much damage and certainly isn't a healthy way to do it. Figure out a low card diet plan of no more than 1200 calories per day, and start working out either with videos at home or going to the gym every day. It is conceivable that you could lose 15 - 20 lbs by Christmas.

1 meal a day diet  OMAD 

• angie

Your friend might carry her weight differently than you. Jeez keep some lbs for curves, you dont want to be a bean pole, at 5'9 i know i couldnt weigh 127lbs bones alone. So...by Christmas? Atleast mentally you know your sacrifices are short term. First drop all beverages that are not water or UNSWEET tea. Next, drop all FRIED food...that means it should be bbq, baked, steamed, boiled etc. Then begin walking nonstop for 10 to 15 min a day in your house in circles, Walmart, the mall wherever you are while you are on the cell. It will go by in a flash and you are now exercising everyday when before you did zilch. Eat within 10 min of waking and then every 2.5 hours. This takes planning. You should have 3 meals with a little meat, alot of veggies and then 2 snacks in between. The snacks can be low fat yogurt, almonds, popcorn whatever isnt sugary or heavy carbs. I hate breakfast so i would wake up and eat a fat free yogurt with crumbled granola in about 6 small bites and be done. Eating first thing starts up your metabolism early and burning. If this is too challenging than literally cut your meals in half and do the 2 snacks in between. Eggs are good for breakfast, meat and salad with no dressing is good for lunch, sacrifice it its only a few weeks. Cut all candy, bread and coomies cake and pie ..Thanksgiving is still turkey🤗

being 127 will make you look extremely skinny or too the point its unheathy..... i think you should go to 135

No need to self induce.

Start by exercising.