Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 4 weeks ago

Is bodybuilding a co gender sport or male only?

If it is then why do the female bodybuilders end up looking like muscular males in bikinis/makeup and with a voice deeper than most regular males?

"Speak for yourself I’m female I’ll mess you up p*ssy." Ok but you got to play fair and not inject yourself with testosterone like these "female" bodybuilders before you mess me up.

Favorite Answer

Bodybuilding is not a sport.

Modern "bodybuilding" is little more than a display of what steroids can do to a human body, be it male or female. To me to call this a "sport" is kind of specious.

The ones who grow really big muscles and deep voices like that used steroids. Women naturally don’t grow really big muscles like that. If they do, the max they could ever do is probably just to get more toned looks, that’s all. It’s just natural that men are going to be stronger and have bigger muscles than women. So it’s not whether it’s co gender or for male only. But men are just more suitable for it.

Bodybuilding is not a sport. It does not involve any physical activities.

Doping. They take testosterone to build more muscles which masculines their bodies.

Both can. But men mostly do it

Co gender........

Source(s): Speak for yourself I’m female I’ll mess you up p*ssy.