How or where to file the foreign income tax exclucion?

I live in México, I am 27 years old, i Will live in México for Now on, I am single with no kids

1 Answer

  • NA
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

    Once you mmet the physical presence yest, you use a 1040 and form 2555.

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.