My daughter was almost kidnapped, next steps?

So i’m a single mother with a 6 year old daughter and we were at the mall seeing a mall santa like we do every year and we were in line and when it was our turn she sat on the santa’s lap and i had to do some shopping so i asked the santa to keep an eye on her and he said yes so i went and shopped and when i came back my daughter was gone!! i panicked and searched the entire mall and i saw the santa holding my daughter hand leaving the mall! i screamed at him to let her go and he did and then he fled the scene quickly

Update:

this is a serious question i don’t know who to tell. i already submitted a mall report 

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago
    Best answer

he probably didnt know where you were and didnt want to leave her alone

• 2 weeks ago

Lol, funny story...certainly you can troll better than this!

• 2 weeks ago

She is 6, you can shop WITH her, it is not that hard.  Do not trust STRANGERS to watch your children.  

• 3 weeks ago

You left a 6 year old with a complete stranger in a mall? Turn yourself in.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

If this were true, you'd be one of the stupidest people on the planet. But it's not true

• Tj
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

call the police and report it

• 3 weeks ago

You need to go to the mall's management and file a police report.

At the mall they probably have the contact info of that said santa and can provide it to the police.

And learn your lesson, how on earth do you leave your kid with a stranger? Are you out of your damned mind?

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Contact the North pole.  I'm sure Mrs Claus will want to hear about this.

• Mikey
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Santa doesn't watch kids and you'd never come on here if it really happened.  Nice try. Well, not really.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Bogus story.  If you left your child with an unknown adult in the mall, you are the worst parent ever.  It would be entirely unreasonable to ask a mall santa to babysit while you shop.  Leaving her there would be reason for them to call children's services to report you for abandoning your child. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.