How do you deal with a girl you're dating several times, who still goes out with you and is very interested yet she does not initiate text?

She's not shy or traditional, and she does snap and text her friends all the time.She initiated more before our 1st date. Since texting is so important nowadays, and its natural to wanna contact one you like, I dont know what to make of this? I'd really appreciate some advice!

Call her and talk to her with your voice. It's what a gentleman does. Texting? NO I hate it.

"Texting is so important nowadays."  It may be important to you but maybe it's not as important to her.  Not everyone has their phone in their pocket.

you text her. that's what you do

• Dave

You dump her and find someone who fits the list of what you want in a GF. You sound young, so you have plenty of dating ahead of you. No sense in staying with someone that you have issues with.