R110 Kersosine/diesel Reddy Heater makes a buzzing noise, motor will not turn what is causing this bad motor or igniter?

I have a Reddy Heat forced air kerosine torpedo heater. The unit was running fine then started to act up. Wouldn't ignite however after a few attempts it  finally run for about a hour. While running the heater stopped and started to make a buzzing sound so I ran down and quickly unplugged it. I cleaned the photocell, lubed up the motor shaft. I plugged in and motor started to spin but didn't and was buzzing. The motor will turn if I spin it by hand but not on its own. The buzzin I am not sure if its the motor or the igniter. Anyone know or had this situation? You think I can clean motor free from dust maybe solve the problem? Is the buzzing from the igniter? I don't want to start throwing parts in the unit until its fixed sounds like a waste of time and money. Model R110 Reddy Heat kerosine/diesel forced air heater. Again when I plug the unit in the motor doesn't spin and sits a buzzes. Is the Motor bad? Sounds like its from the igniter under the motor could this cause the motor to not run? Any thoughts? Please let me know. Thanks

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.