Are both sides afraid of what would turn up with a full investigation into Epstein and all involved in his pedophilia ring? ?

I am not. Get rid of pedophiles in the highest offices in the US.

I am all for it.

• Raisin Caine
      3 weeks agoReport

Holy hell, we agree on something.  And it just happens to be true that whether or not we agree on politics, being able to agree on something as simple a pedophilia being wrong should be something that unites people. 

It seems like it is more than both sides of US politics.  The British Royalty may be involved as well.  

The hard part is finding a legal basis for further investigation.  Who and what to subpoena based  on what is one question.  If the evidence is not gained with proper care in a criminal trial the evidence is inadmissible.

• Jerome

Pretty much.

One accuser stated she saw monitors WITH MEN throughout the home with secret location monitoring the bathroom and bedrooms.

These people were webbed in a spider's trap.

Who are these men and where did the tapes disappear to?🤔

The govt is not interested in justice....the guilty are amongst them......lol

• Jerome
      3 weeks agoReport

This is so true. Fighting over bs while others get paid. It's why I say this black n white bs is embedded in American society. Others hide and exploited America's prejudices and phobias.

Duality citizens with power.

• Rick

not sure anybody CARES that much ............................

You want to remove people just because of what they THINK?? Pedophilia means you're attracted to children. Not all pedophiliacs ACT on it, or are child molesters. If someone is turned on by the thought of rape, but never rapes someone, should they be "gotten rid of" too?

No. I would be happy to expose whoever was involved. But stop pushing this stupid murder narrative. It just makes you look like one of the crazy chem trail or 9/11 conspiracy nuts. For you its not a long trip so it really doesn't matter

• Raisin Caine
      3 weeks agoReport

You want to tell me I am insane and wrong, when I predicted the future and you did NOT??? GO fvck yourself with your belief that gravity does not exist. 

You know the Feds raided Epstein's island seizing thousands of video recordings from VHS to DVR .

Strange we haven't heard a peep about who is on camera , huh ?