Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

Is it likely Joe Biden and his son Hunter will spend most of the next 30 years in a federal prison for their many crimes?

Seems like there is $3 million they took....

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

He should be investigated and if his actions are criminal he should be jailed.

• 3 weeks ago

being dim o crats............no

• Robert
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Joe has spent his career protecting his drug addict, looser son. He will not stop now. As a member of the ruling class, Joe himself will not have any problem avoiding any kind of real investigations. The only thing that will stop Joe is dementia

• Robert
      Lv 6
      3 weeks agoReport

How is it that Trump encouraging an investigation is a crime and Joe demanding a prosecutor be fired, while withholding aid is not?

• oikoσ
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

If either of them goes to a federal prison, they will probably be visiting Trump to express their sympathy for his conviction.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Is it likely? Probably not. Should they? Absolutely.

And Donald Trump should be arrested too. It's been proven and documented that Trump received hundreds of thousands from Saudi Royals through his hotel-- and then approved a multi-billion dollar weapons deal with them. I wish these clowns running the Democrats would go after him on that with Emoluments instead of this stupid phone call.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Think about all that prison sex you can fantasize about them having

• Kjelstad
      Lv 5
      3 weeks agoReport

Took from whom?  as in steal?  Where are you getting your fake news? blocked add on answer

• 3 weeks ago

Let me see if I got this straight. 

You're saying it was illegal for Hunter Biden to be paid by a company whose board he was on and Joe Biden is going to prison for it.

• marsel_duchamp
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

Somehow Trumpsuckers now think getting paid for employment is illegal. The coward Trumpsucker asking this has me blocked.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.