Why would this guy not reply good morning back?

I have formed a decent friendship with my doctor. Whenever I have to text him to ask about my appointment dates or medicine, I always add gm, good evening or good afternoon to my text as it is a formal text. Initially he would greet me back but lately I have noticed , he is not reciprocating the same. What does this mean ?

• Linda
    Favorite Answer

He may think it is not necessary and he is busy and pressed for time. You refer to him as a guy like a potential bf, when in actuality he is a professional and only views you as a likeable patient but not in a romantic way.

Probably means he's tired of all your texts

• nanu

move on............................

• Eva

It means you're texting him too much about unimportant matters. His time is precious and he may not want to waste it with polite greetings.

• g

He's your doctor. Why are you texting him at all? Call his office to confirm.