Why is hard get up in the morning ?

3h am wake up

my job 5 am

how to get up easy

• Linda

Go to bed about 8 every evening and try not to stay up too late. Your body will eventually get used to waking up early.

I am always hard in the morning..........

First of all, I'm sorry for you. That's tough. I had a schedule like that for 6 months while I was doing fieldwork for my job and it was really hard. The ultimate thing you can do to make it easy on yourself though, is to make sure you go to bed at a time that allows you to get 8 hours of sleep. I know it will be early, but as you adjust to your schedule it *will* get easier, especially if you are getting enough hours of sleep. As you are first adjusting to it, you can consider taking some melatonin or another light sleep aid to help you fall asleep earlier in the evening, and then as you get used to the time you won't have to use that anymore. Believe me, there is truly nothing more effective than getting enough sleep that will make getting up at those hours easy for you. Good luck!

Sleep at 8 pm..............